Friday, June 10, 2011

Crazy Friday..

Just as I was getting ready to go to work today, Sophia and Jacob comes upstairs from the basement. Jacob was bleeding, a lot, from his left index finger. He had at some point decided to play with a sharp knife and the result was the tip of the finger almost sliced off.. After applying pressure for 20 min. it was clear that I could not stop the bleeding, so I called the dr. They advised me to go to Urgent Care as they did not have a dr. in office until after 3pm.. This was around noon.. So off we went. And Urgent Care is NOT the place to go for speedy care.. OMG it took forever!!

After a LOT of waiting Jacob ended up with two small stitches in his finger. We are supposed to go back in ten days to remove them, but I think it'll be faster to let Paulette take them..

I am grateful that my job is so understanding when I call them to say that I have no idea when I'll be in.. Instead of getting there at 11:30 as planned I didn't clock in until 2:30pm.. So it was a very short day for me...

Next week is going to be painfully slow.. Two dr. every day except Tue and Fri. But Tue. is staff meeting.. So it is pretty slow as is...

Well, that is life..

No comments:

Post a Comment