Monday, June 6, 2011

Stake conferens.

This past weekend we had stake conference and our stake had Elder Andersen as visiting general authority.

I also invited a co-worker and her husband to Sat. session. Great spirit!

Sophia had a youth meeting yesterday morning before the general session and she got to shake the apostles hand. That will be an experience she will remember for a lang time. I still remember having the chance to great Pres. Monson when he visited Stockholm way back when.

Today it is Sweden National Day again. I am going to wear yellow and blue to work. According to facebook it is also the second annual 'Kiss a Swedish Person Day'....

Also thinking about bringing my little flag. To have on the counter in the kennel. Just for today I mean..

Last Friday I had brought kaviar and boiled eggs for lunch... And everyone had 'funny' things to say about it, especially about it being in a tube.. None dared try it..

Anyhow, towards the end of the day Paulette told me that the kaviar jumped out at her when she opened the fridge, so I threatend to report her for 'almost theft'. Apparently the boss-man does not care if I loose kaviar, it could only be considered theft if it left the building in someones pocket and it didn't count if it ended up in the dumpster..

They are so not interested in culture at work.. haha.. So I was playing with the thought of bringing Flying Jacob casserole to work some day.. As a Swedish dish. It has no mustard, blue cheese or pineapple.. Or maybe tuna fish pizza?? So sad that I can't get a hold of Polsa or blodpudding here... ;-)

Anyhow.. I'll try to have a good day today. The kids are off to have breakfast at school and then we are having class a little time. Going to do language arts!

Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment