Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday

So it is a new week. Tomorrow Sophia goes off to her third Girls Camp. She is so excited. And yesterday she gave a short talk in sacrament meeting. She was so nervous, but did a good job! And got a lot of good feed back also.

So, Girls Camp, this year it is multi stake. And our wards girlsare called Scooby Doo. They decorated their own shirts. in hippie style. One is green and har beeds and stuff.. The the other is tie die. I am very glad I don't have to wear it, as I am not very fond of the tie die look.
But Sophia loves it.

I have to call to make the appointment for my pre-surgery today. My surgery is set for Aug. 11th. I am going to be so happy when this is all over. Not the actual procedure, but after heeling.

Hope you all have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment