Friday, July 15, 2011

Crazy Friday again

Soo.. Yesterday 'we' decided to use our health insurance once more. Our philosophy is: If we have health insurance we should be sure to use it...

This time it was Jonathan, he stepped on something in the yard and cut a good inch long cut in the left big toe. Rewarded with 4 stitches at the urgent care. This time they helped out a little faster, since he was bleeding quite profusely..
Anyhow, today it is Friday, and a crazy one at that. For some reason I have been feeling rather yucky today, don't know why.. but..

Have I told my readers here that I have a very sarcastic boss that loves to tease? Last case for him today was a big English sheepdog with an abscess in the cheek. I helped Michelle to anesthetized and once the dog was asleep I was asked to hold up the head so the dr. could do what he needed to do. As I was holdig the head I saw my chance to tell him what I associate his name with..:-D Haha, My boss' name is Bill Willhoit. And since he can be quite cruel in his joking and with the name Bill... Naturally I think of Bill and Bull.





From Wikipedia:

Bill and Bull are stupid twin cats, spineless followers of “Mean Måns”, the bad guy of the stories. They are unindependent and lack any ability to question their leader Måns. Moreover, Bill and Bull has an unpleasant habit of repeating each other’s word, although in a slightly modified way.


So I did, I started by saying that as a little girl, my favorite story was about Pelle Svanslos-here he interupts me to say that it was also his favorite when he was young.. mm.. Since it was never translated into English, that is very likely..;-) Anyhow, I continued by telling about the little kitten getting his tail bitten off by a rat and how he was bullied by Evil Mans. And that Mans had these two very stupid cats following him around. And I told him those cats names were: Bill and Bull. At this he laughs, then looks at me and asks what my point is. I calmly say that it seems they go together.. Bill and Bull. At this point he tries to poke me in the face with a wet gauze sponge..

Later I told everyone there (Paulette, Michelle, Rita, I and Dr. Willhoit) that Richard thought I had gotten fired last night because I came home on time.(I have been working late lately because of busy days) Willhoit then turns to me and says that I can assure Richard that if I am fired I wont come home at all, they will just call him when the ashes are ready to be picked up.. Yes, that is the kind of banter we have at my job. Kind of fun and morbid humor. The loose rule is, what happens at work stays at work;-)

Tonight I brought home the kitten from work. As a bribe to get Amanda to do her chores. The kitten is in need of a home, but also socialization. We are not keeping it. But Amanda will be in charge of it for the weekend. The other three cats are not very happy, they are all sitting outside Amanda's room trying to find out what exactly is hiding in there. The kitten himself, is very tired as Amanda played hard with him!

I ended the evening by going to see the last Harry Potter movie.

Until next time. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment