Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Surgery - again.

Tomorrow is my surgery day. I am being spayed;-) Yes, the joke at work is that I will be spayed. Not quite. I will keep my ovaries. But yes, I am having a hysterectomy.

I will stay the night at the hospital. And will return to work on Wednesday next week if all goes as planned. Lea will fill in for me. I may try to show up for staff meeting on Tuesday.

Monday they will have a great big celebration for Dr. Bausch. She turns 50.

The kids are doing good. Amanda, Jacob and Jonathan are all back in school now and in full speed they have a fair amount of home work every day. I am so happy about this, as I believe Atlas Prep. is an outstanding choice for all three of them. And so far both boys are doing fine with the level of learning, I knew that skipping a grade would not be too hard on them!

Sophia starts her school next Wednesday. And on the 22nd she also starts Early Morning Seminary. 5:40-6:35 am. This year they will study the Old Testament. I am excited for her!
The seminary teacher for this year will be Br. Demoss. He is a very nice man. His wife is from japan and they have five children. Sister Demoss is so cute! Really sweet family!

Anyway, time to go to bed now. I'll be happy when surgery is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment