Monday, August 15, 2011

Why??

So today we had to drop off the van for some maintenance work, I had to go up and see the Dr. and then we wanted to finish school shopping for Sophia. School starts on Wednesday. But the school web site had no material list so Rich called the school. And again they tell us she is not enrolled. Really???!!! We have papers stating that I enrolled her. I know we went outside the school she geographically belongs too, but really??

Everything was already approved. Why??

Is this the reason we have not gotten any info about this? I am so tired... So Rich took Sophia and they are going to the school to show the paperwork and everything. Lets get her into the system already!!

Anyway, I hope this solves it once and for all. This is getting old.

As for me, I have virtually no pain today. I feel great! Almost bored staying home..

But I am going in to sit in on staff meeting tomorrow. I feel I need to bug them some;-)And show Dr. Bausch that I am up to working Wednesday.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment