Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pictures..

I know, it has been so long since I posted. But here are some pictures of the kids from the boys Birthday when they went shooting and a hike yesterday.
Jacob on the day before his 10th birthday.
And Jonathan, also a day before he turns ten.
Shooting a gun, every boys dream?
Not a bad shot either...

Aiming without the tripod takes a little more skill..
Macho. Jacob
Nice Jonathan.
Jacob getting instructions.
Nice shot!
Sophia
The girls, together.
Jonathan, with dad in the background.
Daddy. My hubby!
Jacob, my monkey. Climbing on every rock!
Jonathan, looking good.
All four.
Beautiful rocks.
Amanda.
True sibling love.
Twin boys
Amanda.
Rock stairs.
The four.
Mom and Amanda.
Mom and the four.
Rocks in the Garden of the Gods.
The four in a cave.
Sophia and Jacob climbing.
More beauty
Love Colorado
So small in the rocks.
Beauty.
Where I go jogging in the mornings.
Amanda.
Sophia
Jacob
Jonathan
Jonathan, Sophia, Jacob
Amanda
Rocky Mountain
My home.
Love living here.

No comments:

Post a Comment