Monday, July 18, 2011

So..
I got to work today and got to help anesthetize a dog for my boss. I told Paulette that my mom had some concerns about the 'death threats' I received at work.. Paulette laughed..;-) So I told her that my mother advised me to tell everyone at work that my 'burning' interested in work has cooled some as I am not willing to start my own cremation. At this point she laughed HARD. And that is also when Dr. Willhoit came into the room.

He wanted to know why Paulette was laughing so I repeated everything and as I told him about my mothers concerns he replied that it is not a 'threat'. :-D He also wanted to know if my mother was really worried about these 'death threats' or was she more worried she would not get the ashes sent to her??

Then he said that he did not see this as euthanasia, more as a suicide that I then forced them to carry out for me.. So it would just be much better for everyone if I didn't have to get fired..

As I told Dr. Miller about all this later today, she said it's a good thing my mother met Dr. Willhoit.. As he is -in her mind- soft as a teddy bear.. Yeah.. I may have a different view on that...:-D

Anyhow, it all makes the day fun. I love the sarcasm and the banter. And I hear laughter is a very good way to exercise your stomach muscles.

We got the enrollment papers from Atlas today. All three are enrolled and the schedule will be: Monday 9:30- 4. Tue-Fri 8:00 to 4:00.

The boys start on July 29th as they are new students. All returning students (Amanda) start on Aug. 1st.

The kitten we borrowed over the weekend got a new family today!!

As for now, shower and bed. Shower is a must as it is still very hot outside and worse indoors..

No comments:

Post a Comment